Shillong, Apr 22: Meghalaya police, on Wednesday, informed that in order to ensure adequate Security to healthcare professionals and for redressing of safety issues of medical professionals, Deputy Inspector General of police H. Toi, has been designated as the nodal officer.
H. Toi is also done nodal officer of State Police COVID-19 Control Room. He will be assisted by boat assisting nodal officer is of the state police COVID-19 control room, H G Lyngdoh, Superintendent of Police (EOW), and V Syiem Superintendent of Police (Anti-Infiltration Dte).
For district levels, the nodal officers are:
No. Districts Name Contack No.
1. East Khasi Hills Shri S. N. Ranee, Inspector 9436738224
2. West Garo Hills Shri D. Palecha, IPS Addl. SP 8787425521
3. East Garo Hills Shri C. Ch. Momin, MPS, Dy. SP 8787786148
4. North Garo Hills Shri V. Ch. Sangma, MPS, Dy. SP 8638279919
5. Ri-Bhoi Shri V.D.S Rymbai, MPS, Dy.SP 8731845789
6. South West Khasi Hills Shri S. Paslein, MPS, Dy.SP 9485147757
7. West Jaintia Hills Shri B. Chettri, MPS, Addl. SP 7005686668
8. West Khasi Hills Shri. S. Dkhar, MPS, Dy.SP 7005208854 / 9436161786
9. East Jaintia Hills Shri C. M. Sangma, MPS, Addl. SP 7005286235
10. South Garo Hills Shri A. Ch. Momin, MPS, Dy.SP 7005657811 / 8730996156
11. South West Garo Hills Shri. R. R. Marak, MPS, Addl. SP 98627 6539
The state police COVID-19 Control Room numbers are 03642215705 and 03642226022.