5 death due to wild mushroom consumption

Shillong, May 4: Meghalaya Home Minister Lahkmen Rymbui, on Monday, informed that one person from Lamin lost his life after consuming wild mushrooms last month.

He said that a total of 5 persons including 3 siblings died after eating poisonous mushrooms.

The home minister tweeted, “ Today 1 more precious soul have been lost due to consuming of wild mushroom on 16/04/2020 at LAMIN in my constituency. Till date 5 died and 3 still in Hospital 10 discharge. Out of 5 died 3 are siblingPray for speedy recovery of those in Hospital and family of departed soul.”

It may be reminded, 18 persons from three families at Lamin village under Amlarem Civil Sub-Division had consumed the wild mushrooms.

According to hospital reports, 10 have been discharged, one is in critical condition and the other two are stable.

The fifth person identified as Amstrong Khonglah (23) died on Sunday afternoon at NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang.

Door Step Delivery Of Medicine

We Advertise

S

  • Phone
    7085718589
  • Email
  • Address
    Office: Lower Lachumiere Near Pear Tree Guest House
    Shillong, 793001
    For Advertisements
    Call Us Here 98634-49079/7085718589